PRODUCT GUARANTEES, RETURNS AND INVENTORY REPURCHASE
EVOLVAIR offers a 100% 30- day money-back satisfaction guarantee (less shipping charges) to all Preferred Customers, retail customers, and Associates.
Returns by Retail Customers
EVOLVAIR offers, a 100% 30-day money-back guarantee to all retail customers. Every
Associate is bound to honor the retail customer guarantee. If, for any reason, a retail customer is dissatisfied with any EVOLVAIR product, the retail customer may return the unused portion of the product to EVOLVAIR or the Associate from whom it was purchased, within 30 days, for a replacement, exchange or a full refund of the purchase price (less shipping costs). If the retail order was placed directly with EVOLVAIR, EVOLVAIR will issue the refund directly to the retail customer. If the retail order was placed with an EVOLVAIR Associate, the Associate must issue the refund directly to the retail customer. EVOLVAIR will not issue refunds to retail customers who placed orders with EVOLVAIR associates.
The following provision sets forth the minimum refund permitted by law to a retail customer:
A retail customer who makes a purchase of $25.00 or more has three business days (72 hours) after the sale or execution of a contract to cancel the order and receive a full refund consistent with the cancellation notice on the order form. When an Associate makes a sale or takes an order from a retail customer who cancels or requests a refund within the 72 hour period, the Associate must promptly refund the customer’s money as long as the products are returned to the Associate in substantially as good condition as when received. Additionally, Associates must orally inform customers of their right to rescind a purchase or an order within 72 hours, and ensure that the date of the order or purchase is entered on the order form. All retail customers must be provided with two copies of an official EVOLVAIR sales receipt at the time of the sale. The back of the receipt provides the customer with written notice of his or her rights to cancel the sales agreement.
Returns by Preferred Customers and Associates (Products Purchased for Personal Use)
If a Preferred Customer or an Associate is unsatisfied with any EVOLVAIR product purchased for personal use, the Preferred Customer or Associate may return the product directly to the Company within 30 days for a 100% refund (less shipping). NOTE that for Associates this guarantee is limited to $240. If an Associate wishes to return merchandise exceeding $240 in any 12 month period, the return will be deemed an inventory repurchase and the Company shall repurchase the inventory pursuant to the terms of Section 7.3, and the Associate’s Agreement shall be canceled.
Return of Inventory and Sales Aids by Associates Upon Cancellation
Upon cancellation of an Associate’s Agreement, the Associate may return his or her Starter Kit and any products and sales aids held in his or her inventory for a refund. Associates may only return Starter Kits, products and sales aids that he or she personally purchased from EVOLVAIR (purchases from other Associates or third parties are not subject to refund) and which are in Resalable (see Definition of “Resalable” below) condition and which have been purchased within one year prior to the date of cancellation. Upon receipt of a Resalable Starter Kit and/or Resalable products and sales aids, the Associate will be reimbursed 90% of the net cost of the original purchase price(s). Shipping charges incurred by an Associate when the Starter Kit, products or sales aids were purchased will not be refunded. If the purchases were made through a credit card, the refund will be credited back to the same account. If an Associate was paid a commission based on a product(s) that he or she purchased, and such product(s) is subsequently returned for a refund, the commission that was paid based on that product purchase will be deducted from the amount of the refund.
A Montana resident may cancel his or her Associate Agreement within 15 days from the date of enrollment, and may return his or her starter kit for a full refund within such time period.
Procedures for All Returns
The following procedures apply to all returns for refund, repurchase, or exchange:
- a) All merchandise must be returned by the Associate or customer who purchased it directly from EVOLVAIR.
- b) All products to be returned must have a Return Authorization Number which is obtained by calling the Associate Support Department. This Return Authorization Number must be written on each carton returned.
- c) The return is accompanied by:
- i) a completed and signed Consumer Return Form;
- ii) a copy of the original dated retail sales receipt; and
iii) the unused portion of the product in its original container.
- d) The Company accepts returns of full cases only. Individual containers may not be returned for refund, repurchase, or exchange.
- e) Proper shipping carton(s) and packing materials are to be used in packaging the product(s) being returned for replacement, and the best and most economical means of shipping is suggested. All returns must be shipped to EVOLVAIR shipping pre-paid. EVOLVAIR does not accept shipping-collect packages. The risk of loss in shipping for returned product shall be on the Associate. If returned product is not received by the Company’s Distribution Center, it is the responsibility of the Associate to trace the shipment.
- f) If an Associate is returning merchandise to EVOLVAIR that was returned to him or her by a personal retail customer, the product must be received by EVOLVAIR within ten (10) days from the date on which the retail customer returned the merchandise to the Associate, and must be accompanied by the sales receipt the Associate gave to the customer at the time of the sale.
No refund, exchange, or replacement of product will be made if the conditions of these rules are not met.
© 2018 EvolvaiR (RJ Hunt LLC)